See What Class Will Look Like at the Huntsman School of Business in the Future

Ken Snyder
Ken Snyder
In my last blog I announced that we have officially been given permission to break ground and plan to do so later this year after the weather warms up. Our architects have been creating some renderings that will help us better visualize what Huntsman Hall will look like when it’s done.


Last November I talked about case-study teaching and how tiered classrooms with wide isles would make this approach even more effective. So today I wanted to share with you what our large tiered classrooms are going to look like.


A Future Huntsman Hall Classroom
A Future Huntsman Hall Classroom
No, we aren’t going to require our students to wear formal attire to class. My guess is that these are all award-winning, student scholars and they are in class just before the Annual Fall Awards Banquet is to be held. Do your see yourself in there anywhere?

Do you want to see more? When I do my next blog I’ll share another image of another part of the building. For now we’ll be envisioning things one artist rendering at a time, but it won’t be long before ground will be broken and the vision will become a reality. There are probably some of you reading this right now that will take classes in a classroom that looks just like this. Maybe you’d better shine up your shoes just in case.